Can be used during meditation if the traditional lotus pose or cross legged positions are not for you. Play with having the bolster between your legs in hero’s pose to allow for better circulation.
Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Shavasana or just generally lying down on your back.
This bolster has been quilted for extra comfort and hand block printed.
|· Hand Block printed in Rajasthan India|
· Made from 100% cotton canvas or cotton and quilted where noted
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
|· 67cm x 20 diameter
· 2.7 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled in Melbourne with 100% Australian cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle machine wash cold, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean