Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface for meditation if a zafu is not available to you.Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Shavasana or just generally lying down on your back.
Multiple hand carved blocks, dabu mud printing and Indigo dying was used to produce this pattern.
|· Hand block printed by artisans in Rajasthan India|
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 100% Drill Cotton or cotton quilted where described
|· 70 x 30 x 15cm|
· 2.7 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% Australian cotton. In some cases where the demand is higher we may on occasion use ethically sourced Indian cotton
|· Wash separately|
· Outer cover gentle machine wash cold, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean