Black Floral Round Yoga Bolster
Round bolsters have more height to deepen back and side bends. Use as a chest opening tool, placing underneath behind the spine, allowing your shoulders to open up more on each side.
Can be used during meditation if the traditional lotus pose or cross legged positions are not for you. Play with having the bolster between your legs in hero’s pose to allow for better circulation.
Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Shavasana or just generally lying down on your back
This pattern was created using two blocks. One for the outline and the other for the finer detail of the flower. The black dye used is called syahi which is a black printing paste made from scrap recycled iron which is fermented with molasses and water for 15 days. This blend creates a rich brown colour that is briefly boiled with tamarind powder. When printing the colour turns to black and is laid to dry and fix in the sun for one-two days. The fabric is then submerged into alizarin dye to fix the black dye. Fabric is washed and followed by another dip in harder to fix the dye.
|· Hand printed in Rajasthan India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 70cm x 22.5cm Diameter
· 2.7 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% Kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use 100% Australian Cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, move through water without leaving still for too long. Due to the natural dye technique base colour can change slightly. Recommended to use soap nuts rather than washing detergent. Line dry in shade
· Inner cover spot clean