Guji Fan - Round Yoga Bolster
Made by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used 1 hand carved block and multiple steps to create this pattern with natural dye techniques involving fermented iron and jaggery.
Round bolsters have more height to deepen back and side bends. Use as a chest opening tool, placing underneath behind the spine, allowing your shoulders to open up more on each side.
Can be used during meditation if the traditional lotus pose or cross legged positions are not for you. Play with having the bolster between your legs in hero’s pose to allow for better circulation.
Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Shavasana or just generally lying down on your back.
|· Hand printed in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% quilted cotton
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 70cm x 22.5cm Diameter
· 2.7 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% Kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use 100% Australian Cotton
|· Wash separately. For best results dry clean
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean