Jaipur Mauve Diamond Round Yoga Bolster
Part of our limited edition Jaipur quilted range for extra comfort in yin, restorative yoga and Savasana.
Round bolsters have more height to deepen back and side bends. Use as a chest opening tool, placing underneath behind the spine, allowing your shoulders to open up more on each side.
Can be used during meditation if the traditional lotus pose or cross legged positions are not for you. Play with having the bolster between your legs in hero’s pose to allow for better circulation.
Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Shavasana or just generally lying down on your back.
This bolster has been quilted for extra comfort and hand printed.
|· Hand printed in Rajasthan India
· Cover made from 100% quilted cotton
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 70cm x 22.5cm Diameter
· 2.7 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% Kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use 100% Australian Cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean