Round bolsters have more height to deepen back and side bends. Use as a chest opening tool, placing underneath behind the spine, allowing your shoulders to open up more on each side.
Can be used during meditation if the traditional lotus pose or cross legged positions are not for you. Play with having the bolster between your legs in hero’s pose to allow for better circulation.
Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Shavasana or just generally lying down on your back. Our artisans used two hand carved blocks to print this fabric.
|· Cover made from 100% cotton
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 70cm x 22.5cm Diameter
· Approx 1.5kg kapok filling Approx 2.7 Kg cotton filling
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% Kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use 100% Australian Cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean