Meditation Cushion - Riyal Ajrakh Zabuton
Coming soon Jan/Feb 2021!
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range adding extra softness underneath the feet and legs in seated positions.
Made by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used multiple blocks and steps to create this pattern with indigo and natural dyes of olive, alum and hinna powder as well as gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Our zabutons are the perfect size to support your seat, legs and feet. This cloud like platform lifts you off the floor and provides the extra cushioning you need to maintain a comfortable seated position for longer meditations. Use it under your Zafu – or use it on it’s own. Pair with a color co-ordinated Zafu. You will not want to put these away ~ a talking point and constant reminder to promote a regular daily practice.
This Zabuton has been hand printed
|· Hand printed by artisans in Gujurat, India
· Ideal weight and density.
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 100% Cotton quilted fabric
|· 76cm x 74cm x 7cm
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Filled with 100% Natural Kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use Australian Cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean