Moroccan Tile Prana Yoga Bolster
The Pranayam Yoga Bolster is used to promote optimal breathing practices. Its shape allows for expansion of the ribcage and an opening through the chest. The length of the bolster can support the entire spine from the low back to the head and its narrow width allows for the chest to relax and open.
It’s the perfect addition to your pranayama practice, or any pose where you need a little extra height and support.
Our artisans used to hand carved blocks to create this print using hand mixed Global Organic Textile Standard dyes.
|· Hand block printed by artisans in Karnataka India
· Made from 100% durable cotton
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
|· 70 x 18 x 8cm
· 1.4 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% Kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use Australian Cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean