Inspired by the sacred holly plant which has been used throughout history across many continents and rituals. Used for protection, as a symbol of peace, good luck, and transformation it makes it the perfect fit for this elegant range.
Made for uplifting your space and melting into your practice with the extra layer of softness in the quilted hand block printed cotton fabric.
The Round Zafu helps you to sit tall with relaxed hips. Based on traditional meditation cushion design, its simple shape is time-tested and perfect for new and experienced meditators alike. Great for meditation and for casual sitting at home.
Provides postural support to the spine during meditation and pranayama practice. Filled with Buckwheat hulls that contours to your sit bones.
For leg and knee support, pair with a color co-ordinated Zabuton. You will not want to put these away ~ a talking point and constant reminder to promote a regular daily practice.
When preparing for meditation have the knees so they are lower than the hips. This allows for circulation to the lower limbs during sitting positions. Our zafus offer more room to allow for the knees to naturally drop to the floor.
|· 100% quilted cotton cover
· Hand block printed cotton in GOTS (Global Organic Standard) dyes by artisans in Karnataka India
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
|· 40 diameter X 18cm
· 2.7 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Filled with 100% Australian Buckwheat hulls
· Assembled and filled in Melbourne Australia
|· Wash separately
· Dry clean recommended. If unavailable hand wash in cold water with very mild detergent, lay flat out of the sun to dry
· Inner cover spot clean