Spend $200 for 15% off in our Last chance collection. Expires 30 June!
Tingsha’s have been used throughout history to initiate meditation. The symbols are made with slightly different tones so as they meet each other this difference in tones emits a low-frequency sound. It is said this sound entrains the brain waves to the same frequency that can be felt in meditation.
Tingsha’s signify the start and sometimes the end of practice and are known to induce a deep state of relaxation.
How to play
- Subtle gentle taps are all that is required - allow the sound to capture your awareness
- Soft taps on side top to bottom
- Side by side - lower tones
- You will find different frequencies with the different ways you play them
- Hold loosely
- Leave some space between each stroke of sound so the sound waves have time to resonate in the space.
Video to come
Shape: Symmetrical domed-shaped metal and a leather string looped between each dome.
Material: 5 metals of Copper & Zinc (99.9%, gold, silver and iron (1%)
Size (approx.) Diameter approx 8cm
In case weight – Approx 440g with cover on
Cover – Custom Cover to keep your tingsha protected
Got more questions? We've got answers around products, ordering, shipping and customer support on our FAQ page.