Part of our limited edition quilted Ajrakh range
Our artisans have used multiple blocks and steps to create this pattern with natural dyes including mustard, alum, indigo, fermented iron and resist paste in gum arabic and lime powder.
The Travel bolster is used to open the chest in a gentle way. Its shape allows for expansion of the ribcage and an opening through the chest.
Can be used to level the hips in Pidgeon pose, provide support in restorative inversions and backbends, use as a soft block and transportable sitting cushions. It is an all-rounder traveler that you can easily take with you as it only weighs 1kg.
|· Hand block printed by artisans in Gujarat India
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 100% Durable quilted cotton cover
· 41m x 18cm x 9
· 1 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% cotton
· Wash separately
· Dry clean where possible. Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean