With your oval yoga bolster and eye pillow ready:
1. Position your mat and yoga bolster next to the wall.
2. Place the length of the bolster near the wall. A palms width is a good measurement for most
3. Sit on the bolster with your side to the wall
4. Use your hands to support you to take your legs up the wall.
5. Shift your hips as close as you can to the wall
6. Lower down onto your forearms before lowering the upper back to the floor
7. Support your head with a blanket and relax even more with an eye pillow over the eyes.
8. Bend your knees slightly if you feel any tension in the hamstrings
9. Allow the arms to rest where you feel comfortable
10. Feel the body soften into the bolster and floor.
11. Focus on the breathing technique and stay in the pose for up to 10 minutes