Inspired by the element of earth - pṛthivī
All must rise and return to the earth. We must engage with the body and all of it's senses to allow us to grow. We ground to grow in this life.
Our Earth Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with iron, alum and madder root for base dye and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
- Offer a gentle opening to the chest
- Provide a moderate lift for restorative back bends and inverted postures such as Viparita Karani or happy baby (Ananda Balasana)
- Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface for meditation if a zafu is not available to you
- Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Savasana or just generally lying down on your back
Bundle and Save - save 25% off the eye pillow when purchased with your bolster.
Eye pillows are a wonderful addition to your restorative, yoga nidra, sleep meditation and savasana practice. By simply closing the eyes and blocking the light it sends a signal to the mind and body to relax.
Scented with lavender and bergamot our eye pillows are created to calm the nervous system and are great for sleeplessness too! Eye pillows are available unscented on request.
|· Hand block printed by artisans in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· Approx. 64cm x 28cm x 20cm
· Approx. 1.5kg (Kapok filled), 2.7kg (Cotton filled)
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% natural kapok
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean