Inspired by the element of space ~ Ākāśa
The space in which all matter and energy is contained. Ākāśa can be witnessed in stillness, holds our space and connects us to a higher consciousness. Ākāśa can be visualised as a black space and sometimes with multicoloured points of light.
Our Ākāśa range is made by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps to create this pattern with natural elements and dyes, fermented iron and resist paste in gum arabic and lime.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
Not only do these pillows look great as the feature pillow on your bed or couch, they double as a versatile yoga prop, making many postures more comfortable including:
- Behind the head for more comfort in Savasana and Yoga Nidra
- Under the knees to take compression out of the lower back in lying down positions
- Use in kneeling positions to reduce sensitivity in these shapes
- Mild and more relaxing heart and side rib openers
Click here to learn more about yoga pillows and how they can help your practice.
|· Hand block printed in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Removable, washable cover
· 62cm x 26cm x 15cm
· 2 kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% natural kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use 100% Australian cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean