The variations seen in the Rustic range are part and parcel with using natural dyes, resists, and hand block printing, making these items perfectly imperfect, all whilst getting an amazing discount of 15% off.
Due to the natural dye technique and weather events, the dye potency has been impacted on the Akasha Rustic products, and in some cases, there are dye bleeds into the resist part of the fabric. Images enclosed reflect the most common variations in this Rustic product.
Inspired by the element of space ~ Ākāśa
The space in which all matter and energy is contained. Ākāśa can be witnessed in stillness, holds our space and connects us to a higher consciousness. Ākāśa can be visualised as a black space and sometimes with multicoloured points of light.
Our Ākāśa range is made by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps to create this pattern with natural elements and dyes, fermented iron and resist paste in gum arabic and lime.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
- Our Yoga Nidra and Meditation futons upgrade your Savasana, lying meditation and Yoga Nidra significantly. This is the ultimate in comfort for these practices
- A beautiful addition to your home practice space
|· Hand block printed in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Removable, washable cover
· When laid out the futon measures:
75cm by 200cm
· 8-9 kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% natural kapok
|· Hand wash separately with gentle detergent. Soap nuts will work best
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean