The variations seen in the Rustic range are part and parcel using natural dyes, resists, and hand block printing, making these items perfectly imperfect, all whilst getting a great discount of 15% off.
Due to several pieces of fabric being used in each product, there may also be some variation of color between these pieces. Images enclosed reflect the most common variations in this Rustic product.
Inspired by the element of earth - pṛthivī
All must rise and return to the earth. We must engage with the body and all of it's senses to allow us to grow. We ground to grow in this life.
Our Earth Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with iron, alum and madder root for base dye and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
Our zabutons are the perfect size to support your seat, legs and feet.
- This cloud like platform lifts you off the floor and provides the extra cushioning you need to maintain a comfortable seated position for longer meditations
- Use it under your zafu – or use it on it’s own
- Pair with a color coordinated zafu
You will not want to put these away ~ a talking point and constant reminder to promote a regular daily practice.
|· Hand printed by artisans in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Ideal weight and density
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
|· 76cm x 74cm x 7cm
· 2.7 kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Filled with 100% natural kapok
· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean