Inspired by the element of water ~ Jala
That which flows within and around us. Water can characterise change. It cleanses, nurtures and nourishes us ~ giving us life and energy whilst taking away waste.
Our Indigo Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with Indigo and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
Not only do these pillows look great as the feature pillow on your bed or couch, they double as a versatile yoga prop, making many postures more comfortable including:
- Behind the head for more comfort in Savasana and Yoga Nidra
- Under the knees to take compression out of the lower back in lying down positions
- Use in kneeling positions to reduce sensitivity in these shapes
- Mild and more relaxing heart and side rib openers
Indigo star is made with a fine hand-carved block, natural resists, and indigo dye. Each time we print the shade is likely to change as milliseconds in the dye well will change the shade of indigo. The natural resist of the block print is seen and is part of the charm of this popular design.
To get a matching set purchasing all at once is recommended.
|· Hand block printed in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Removable, washable cover
· 62cm x 26cm x 15cm
· 2 kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% natural kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use 100% Australian cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean