Inspired by the element of water ~ Jala
That which flows within and around us. Water can characterise change. It cleanses, nurtures and nourishes us ~ giving us life and energy whilst taking away waste.
Our Indigo Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with Indigo and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
- Offer a gentle opening to the chest
- Provide a moderate lift for restorative back bends and inverted postures such as Viparita Karani or happy baby (Ananda Balasana)
- Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface for meditation if a zafu is not available to you
- Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Savasana or just generally lying down on your back.
OPTION: Add an eye pillow! Our eye pillows are made with Australian flaxseed and lightly fragranced with pure essential oils of Lavender and Bergamot. We have added an extra discount to this combination charging only $20 for the eye pillow. This is due to the eye pillow colour being several shades lighter than the oval bolster.
Indigo star is made with a fine hand-carved block, natural resists, and indigo dye. Each time we print the shade is likely to change as milliseconds in the dye well will change the shade of indigo. The natural resist of the block print is seen and is part of the charm of this popular design.
To get a matching set purchasing all at once is recommended.
|· Hand block printed by artisans in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Handy carry handle
· Removable, washable cover
· 64cm x 30cm x 15cm
· Kapok filled approx 1.5kg Cotton filled approx 2.7kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% natural kapok
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean