Oval Yoga Bolster- Ajrakh Indigo Star
Part of our limited edition Ajrakh quilted range.
Fabric hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used 1 block with Indigo and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Oval bolsters offer a gentle opening to the chest, provide a moderate lift for restorative back bends and inverted postures such as Viparita Karani or happy baby (Ananda Balasana)
Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface for meditation if a zafu is not available to you. Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Shavasana or just generally lying down on your back.
This pattern was created using 3 hand carved blocks and global organic standard dyes.
|· Hand block printed by artisans in Gujarat India
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 100% Durable cotton cover
· 64 x 30 x 15cm
· 2.7 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% Kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use 100% Australian Cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean