Elevate your meditation practice with our handmade Citrine meditation mala meticulously strung with authentic citrine, known for its potent energies. Each bead is a tactile reminder to channel your mind to a mantra and find peace of mind.
Paired with the mala is our Purity hand-block printed natural dye cotton-silk scarf designed to envelop you in comfort during your meditation sessions or whenever you need a moment of respite. The scarf not only contains the energy while you meditate but also adds a piece of art to your wardrobe.
This thoughtfully curated gift set is perfect for those seeking balance and relaxation. Whether you're a seasoned meditator or just beginning your journey, this combination of a beautifully crafted meditation mala and a stylish scarf makes for an ideal gift. Treat yourself or a loved one to this unique set, and let the journey to inner peace and mindful living begin.
I AM Joy Citrine Meditation Mala
This CITRINE meditation mala was created to stoke the fire of the solar plexus (Manipura) and put the power behind your dreams so they may manifest into reality.
You can also practice your abundant, light, and joyful mantras with this powerful CITRINE Mala. If sunshine were a crystal, then citrine would be it!
Organic Hand Block printed mala bag
Created for the safekeeping of your meditation mala.
Purity - Natural Dye Scarf
Beautifully handblocked printed using multiple blocks, myrobalan, and fermented recycled metals to create the black color used in this design.
Our cotton silk scarves are perfect for meditation to cover the crown and shoulders.
Scarf: 214cm width: 57cm
- Citrine (8mm round)
- Citrine Guru Bead (12mm)
- Gold Cotton to hand knot and thread the beads
- Gold Tassel with binding
- Length: When hung Approx 54 cm 63 cm with tassel
- Each Mala comes with its own Hand block-printed pouch for safekeeping.
- Natural Quartz and gemstones will vary slightly in color and size.
- After using the mala, treat it as sacred and store it in its hand-block printed bag. Alternatively, wear the mala resting over the heart to transmit the vibrations of the mantra.
- Do not wear your mala necklace to bed. These are made predominantly for meditation and if these malas are worn to bed, it will, by nature, degrade the natural cotton used to tie the beads together.
- Crystals are said to attract the energy that surrounds them. Ensure you keep them in a sacred space off the floor.
- Cleanse your mala on the window sill on a full moon evening
- Smudge your mala as necessary with natural herbs or woods such as white sage and palo santo.
Gentle hand wash separately in cold water, dry out of direct sunlight