Inspired by the element of water ~ Jala
That which flows within and around us. Water can characterise change. It cleanses, nurtures and nourishes us ~ giving us life and energy whilst taking away waste.
Our Indigo Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with Indigo and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Indigo star is made with a fine hand-carved block, natural resists, and indigo dye. Each time we print the shade is likely to change as milliseconds in the dye well will change the shade of indigo. The natural resist of the block print is seen and is part of the charm of this popular design. Currently our eye pillows are several shades lighter than our our other products. Please contact to see photos.
To get a matching set purchasing all at once is recommended.
Handmade with premium flax seed and essential oils of Bergamot and Lavender. Made unscented on request.
- Great for tired, puffy eyes and tension headaches
- Use before bed, to calm the mind
- Use during Savasana or Yoga Nidra
- Use for massage, while travelling or whenever you need some self care
|· Hand block printed cover by artisans in Gujarat India
· Removable, washable cover
· Made from 100% cotton canvas
|. 180g, 100% cotton lining made in India
· Filled with cooling flax
· Width 7-12cm, length 23cm. As the width can vary contact us for exact dimensions.
· Assembled in Melbourne, Australia
· Inner cover spot clean
· Remove cover
· Wash separately
· Cold water hang to dry
Tip: Scrunch your eye pillow to re-invigorate the aromas of the essential oils