The variations seen in the Rustic range are part and parcel using natural dyes, resists, and hand block printing, making these items perfectly imperfect, all whilst getting a great discount of 15% off.
Due to several pieces of fabric being used in each product, there may also be some variation of color between these pieces. Images enclosed reflect the most common variations in this Rustic product.
Inspired by the element of earth - pṛthivī
All must rise and return to the earth. We must engage with the body and all of it's senses to allow us to grow. We ground to grow in this life.
Our Earth Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with iron, alum and madder root for base dye and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
- Round bolsters have more height to deepen back and side bends.
- Use as a chest opening tool, placing underneath behind the spine, allowing your shoulders to open up more on each side.
- Can be used during meditation if the traditional lotus pose or cross legged positions are not for you. Play with having the bolster between your legs in hero’s pose to allow for better circulation.
- Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Savasana or just generally lying down on your back.
|· Hand printed in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 70cm x 22.5cm diameter
· Approx 1.5kg kapok filling Approx 2.7 Kg cotton filling
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% natural kapok
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean