Spend $200 for 15% off in our Last chance collection. Expires 30 June!
Inspired by the element of wind - Vāyu
Our inner and out space. Wind provides movement and with that we can move through life, evolve and even transform. Vayu moves through the heart and is our core consciousness. When we are are in balance our mind moves from this space of the heart
Our Wind Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with iron, alum, tamarix flower for base dye and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Handmade with premium flax seed.
- Great for tired, puffy eyes and tension headaches
- Use before bed, to calm the mind
- Use during Savasana or Yoga Nidra
- Use for massage, while travelling or whenever you need some self care
. 180g, 100% cotton lining made in India · Filled with cooling flax· Width 7-12cm, length 23cm. As the width can vary contact us for exact dimensions.· Assembled in Melbourne, Australia
· Inner cover spot clean · Remove cover · Wash separately · Cold water hang to dry
Tip: Scrunch your eye pillow to re-invigorate the aromas of the essential oils
Got more questions? We've got answers around products, ordering, shipping and customer support on our FAQ page.