The variations seen in the Rustic range are part and parcel with using natural dyes, resists, and hand block printing, making these items perfectly imperfect, all whilst getting an amazing discount of 15% off.
Due to the natural dye technique and weather events, the dye potency has been impacted on the Akasha Rustic products, and in some cases, there are dye bleeds into the resist part of the fabric. Images enclosed reflect the most common variations in this Rustic product.
Inspired by the element of fire - Agni
Agni is what transforms! It is the fire element that allows us to find the light in life ~ understanding based on knowledge. Fire lights us up, keeps us moving and drives us in life, allows us to see things clearly.
Our Fire Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with alum and rubab for base dye and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
Not only do these pillows look great as the feature pillow on your bed or couch, they double as a versatile yoga prop, making many postures more comfortable including:
- Behind the head for more comfort in Savasana and Yoga Nidra
- Under the knees to take compression out of the lower back in lying down positions
- Use in kneeling positions to reduce sensitivity in these shapes
- Mild and more relaxing heart and side rib openers
|· Hand block printed in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Removable, washable cover
· 62cm x 26cm x 15cm
· 2 kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% natural kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use 100% Australian cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean