Part of our limited edition Holly range
Inspired by the sacred holly plant which has been used throughout history across many continents and rituals. Used for protection, as a symbol of peace, good luck, and transformation it makes it the perfect fit for this elegant range.
Made for uplifting your space and melting into your practice with the extra layer of softness in the quilted cotton fabric.
The Pranayama Yoga Bolster is used to promote optimal breathing practices. Its shape allows for expansion of the ribcage and an opening through the chest. The length of the bolster can support the entire spine from the low back to the head and its narrow width allows for the chest to relax and open.
It’s the perfect addition to your pranayama practice, or any pose where you need a little extra height and support.
· Hand printed with GOTS (Global Oganic Standard dyes) in Karnataka India
· Cover made from 100% cotton fabric and quilting
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
|·· 70cm x 18cm x 8cm
· 1.5 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% cotton
· Wash separately
· Dry clean where possible. Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean