Would you like to build courage and ignite the power of speaking your truth?
This AQUAMARINE and MOONSTONE meditation mala was created so the courageous and calm energy of Aquamarine and the cooling, nurturing properties of Moonstone could support you in life and in your japa mala meditation practice.
AQUAMARINE is known to activate the throat chakra whilst using the energy of the heart. MOONSTONE holds the feminine and cooling properties of the moon and, just like the full moon symbolizes transitions and new beginnings. Moonstone is said to be connected with the push and pull of feminine natural cycles and can be a calming influence when emotions or hormones are fluctuating.
This mala is made with 108 hand-knotted round gemstone beads and a Moonstone guru bead with accents of silver for mantra, intention practice, and prayer.
In color theory, light blue tones express the colour of the future. It is a colour of trust and is both calming and cooling. It is ever present in our skies and ocean and is the colour of lifeforce in our veins making it a truly powerful colour.
- I am courageous
- Choose a mantra that supports your journey and chant it out loud using your voice and Aquamarine Meditation Mala.
Bija Sound: HAM
- Aquamarine (8mm round)
- White Moonstone (8mm round)
- Moonstone Guru Bead (12mm)
- Silver/grey Cotton to tie the beads
- Silver/Grey Tassel with binding
- Length: When hung Approx 53cm 65 cm with tassel
- Each Mala comes with its own Hand block-printed pouch for safekeeping.
- Natural Quartz and gemstones will vary slightly in color and size.
- After using the mala, treat it as sacred and store it in its hand-block printed bag. Alternatively, wear the mala resting over the heart to transmit the vibrations of the mantra.
- Do not wear your mala necklace to bed. These are made predominantly for meditation and if these malas are worn to bed, it will, by nature, degrade the natural cotton used to tie the beads together.
- Crystals are said to attract the energy that surrounds them. Ensure you keep them in a sacred space off the floor.
- Cleanse your mala on the window sill on a full moon evening
- Smudge your mala as necessary with natural herbs or woods such as white sage and palo santo.