Would you like to explore forgiveness, embrace love, or connect with your self-nurturing and compassionate side?
This ROSE QUARTZ and RHODONITE mala necklace was created so the grounding and stabilising energy of rhodonite and the loving energy of Rose Quartz could support you in life and through your japa mala meditation practice.
This mala is made with 108 hand-knotted round gemstone beads and a rose quartz guru bead with accents of rose gold for mantra, intention practice, and prayer.
Rhodonite is associated with emotional healing and can help to soothe the mind and promote a sense of calm. Associated with both the heart and root chakras, it is known to support during heart healing, grief, and transitions.
Rose quartz promotes love, nurture, and compassion, while rhodonite releases stuck, fearful energy related to self-love. Combining the two offers a powerful combination to heal heartbreak and open ourselves up to more love whether that be love for ourselves, from family, friends, and community.
In color psychology, pink tones express nurturing, caring, and empathetic love. If a colour was a cuddle, then pink would be it!
Mantra Suggestion: I am love (Aham Prema)
Bija Sound: YAM
Chakra: Anahata chakra
- Rhodonite (8mm round)
- Rose Quartz (8mm round)
- Rose Quartz Guru Bead (12mm)
- Pink Cotton to tie the beads
- Pink Tassel with binding
- Length: When hung approx 54cm 70cm with tassel
- Each Mala comes with its own Hand block-printed pouch for safekeeping.
- Natural Quartz and gemstones will vary slightly in color and size.
- After using the mala, treat it as sacred and store it in its hand-block printed bag. Alternatively, wear the mala resting over the heart to transmit the vibrations of the mantra.
- Do not wear your mala necklace to bed. These are made predominantly for meditation and if these malas are worn to bed, it will, by nature, degrade the natural cotton used to tie the beads together.
- Crystals are said to attract the energy that surrounds them. Ensure you keep them in a sacred space off the floor.
- Cleanse your mala on the window sill on a full moon evening
- Smudge your mala as necessary with natural herbs or woods such as white sage and palo santo.