Elevate your meditation practice with our handmade Malachite and Sandalwood meditation mala meticulously strung with malachite gemstones and sandalwood known for their potent energies. Each bead is a tactile reminder to channel your mind to a mantra and find peace and anchor the mind.
Paired with the mala is a Mustard Flower hand-block printed natural dye cotton-silk scarf designed to envelop you in comfort during your meditation sessions or whenever you need a moment of respite. The scarf not only contains the energy while you meditate but also adds a piece of art to your wardrobe.
This thoughtfully curated gift set is perfect for those seeking balance and relaxation in their lives. Whether you're a seasoned meditator or just beginning your journey, this combination of a beautifully crafted meditation mala and a stylish scarf makes for an ideal gift. Treat yourself or a loved one to this unique set, and let the journey to inner peace and mindful living begin.
MALACHITE and SANDALWOOD Meditation mala
This powerful combination of MALACHITE and SANDALWOOD mala necklace was created using the stabelising and calming energy of sandalwood and the strong loving energy of malachite to support you in life and through your japa mala meditation practice.
Organic Hand Block printed mala bag
Created for the safekeeping of your meditation mala.
Mustard Flower Cotton Silk Scarf
Beautifully handblocked printed using multiple blocks, fermented iron for the outline print and dyed in dhavadi flower for mustard yellow background.
Our cotton silk scarves are perfect for meditation to cover the crown and shoulders.
Scarf: 214cm width: 57cm
- Authentic Sandalwood (8mm round)
- Malachite (8mm round)
- Malachite Guru Bead (12mm)
- Green Cotton to tie the beads
- Green Tassel with gold binding
- Length: When hung Approx 54 cm 70 cm with tassel
- Each Mala comes with its own Hand block-printed pouch for safekeeping.
- Natural Quartz and gemstones will vary slightly in color and size.
- After using the mala, treat it as sacred and store it in its hand-block printed bag. Alternatively, wear the mala resting over the heart to transmit the vibrations of the mantra.
- Do not wear your mala necklace to bed. These are made predominantly for meditation and if these malas are worn to bed, it will, by nature, degrade the natural cotton used to tie the beads together.
- Crystals are said to attract the energy that surrounds them. Ensure you keep them in a sacred space off the floor.
- Cleanse your mala on the window sill on a full moon evening
- Smudge your mala as necessary with natural herbs or woods such as white sage and palo santo.
Gentle hand wash separately in cold water, dry out of direct sunlight