The variations seen in the Rustic range are part and parcel with the hand block printing technique, making these items perfectly imperfect, all whilst getting an amazing discount of 20% off.
Due to the lighter colour of Jyoti Paisley, imperfections are more easily seen. At times you can obviously see more hand block print lines and also where more dye has been applied to one side of the block. These items are still beautiful and tell the story of the many hand prints required to complete the design.
Images enclosed reflect the most common variations in this rustic product.
Not only do these pillows look great as the feature pillow on your bed or couch they double as a versatile yoga prop - making many postures more comfortable including:
- Once used for a while it will soften an can be used behind the head for more comfort in Savasana and Yoga Nidra
- Under the knees to take compression out of the lower back in lying down positions
- Use in kneeling positions (once the cushion has softened with use) to reduce sensitivity in these shapes
- Mild and more relaxing heart and side rib openers
Jyoti is often translated as divine light. This light that resides in each one of us. It is also in and around us in our environment. Jyoti paisley was inspired by this and the morning light that awakens us.
|· Hand Block printed in Karnataka India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton
· Removable, washable cover
· 62cm x 26cm x 15cm
· 2 Kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% Kapok
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean