Would you like to invoke willpower and transcend patterns that no longer serve you?
This powerful combination of MALACHITE and SANDALWOOD mala necklace was created using the stabelising and calming energy of sandalwood and the strong loving energy of malachite to support you in life and through your japa mala meditation practice.
This mala is made with 108 hand-knotted round gemstone beads and a Malachite guru bead with threads of green and gold for mantra, intention practice, and prayer.
MALACHITE is a strong heart stone and is known to be particularly helpful when working on negative behaviors that don't serve you. It is said to be good for self compassion and forgiveness, encouraging commitment to yourself and others. It is particularly helpful if working on energetic blocks associated with self worth.
INDIAN SANDALWOOD has a long history as being the aroma of choice for meditation and spiritual growth and its grounding aroma is wonderful for calming a busy mind.
In India and Tibet sandalwood is a common incense found burning in ancient Hindu and Buddhist temples and is believed to bring us closer to our divine nature. From my own past experience working with Indian Sandalwood essential oil it has the ability to intercept the mind thoughts and train the mind to be fixed on the essence and peace that is right here within you. Indian Sandalwood is also known to hold its aroma for many years after it has been taken from the tree and this mala is no exception.
Overall, MALACHITE and SANDALWOOD mala beads can offer a powerful combination of benefits for those seeking a deeper spiritual connection and transcendance of negative emotions, thoughts and patterns that no longer serve you. Ultimately getting you closer to most REAL and pure version of you, unobstructed by your past.
In color psychology, green tones express love...nature
If love and nature was a colour then green would be it!
- I release and let go
- Hanuman Mantras
Om Hum Hanumate Namaha
[Om Hoom Ha-noo-mah-teh Nah-mah-hah]
- The great Taraka Mantra of Rama
Om Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jayaa Jaya Rama
[Om Shree Rah-mah Ja-yah Rah-mah Jah-yah Jah-yah Ra-mah]
Bija Sound: YAM and RAM
Chakra: Anahata (Heart) and Manipura (Solar Plexus)
- Malachite (8mm round)
- Authentic Sandalwood (8mm round)
- Malachite Guru Bead (12mm)
- Green Cotton to tie the beads
- Green Tassel with gold binding
- Length: When hung Approx 54cm 70cm with tassel
- Each Mala comes with its own Hand block-printed pouch for safekeeping.
- Natural Quartz and gemstones will vary slightly in color and size.
- After using the mala, treat it as sacred and store it in its hand-block printed bag. Alternatively, wear the mala resting over the heart to transmit the vibrations of the mantra.
- Do not wear your mala necklace to bed. These are made predominantly for meditation and if these malas are worn to bed, it will, by nature, degrade the natural cotton used to tie the beads together.
- Crystals are said to attract the energy that surrounds them. Ensure you keep them in a sacred space off the floor.
- Cleanse your mala on the window sill on a full moon evening
- Smudge your mala as necessary with natural herbs or woods such as white sage and palo santo.