Inspired by the element of water ~ Jala
That which flows within and around us. Water can characterise change. It cleanses, nurtures and nourishes us ~ giving us life and energy whilst taking away waste.
Our Indigo Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with Indigo and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
Our zabutons are the perfect size to support your seat, legs and feet.
- This cloud like platform lifts you off the floor and provides the extra cushioning you need to maintain a comfortable seated position for longer meditations
- Use it under your zafu – or use it on it’s own
- Pair with a color coordinated zafu
You will not want to put these away ~ a talking point and constant reminder to promote a regular daily practice.
Indigo star is made with a fine hand-carved block, natural resists, and indigo dye. Each time we print the shade is likely to change as milliseconds in the dye well will change the shade of indigo. The natural resist of the block print is seen and is part of the charm of this popular design.
To get a matching set purchasing all at once is recommended.
|· Hand printed by artisans in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· Ideal weight and density
|· 76cm x 74cm x 7cm
· 2.7 kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Filled with 100% natural kapok
· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean