Inspired by the element of space ~ Ākāśa
The space in which all matter and energy is contained. Ākāśa can be witnessed in stillness, holds our space and connects us to a higher consciousness. Ākāśa can be visualised as a black space and sometimes with multicoloured points of light.
Our Ākāśa range is made by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps to create this pattern with natural elements and dyes, fermented iron and resist paste in gum arabic and lime.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
Our zabutons are the perfect size to support your seat, legs and feet.
- This cloud like platform lifts you off the floor and provides the extra cushioning you need to maintain a comfortable seated position for longer meditations
- Use it under your zafu – or use it on it’s own
- Pair with a color coordinated zafu
You will not want to put these away ~ a talking point and constant reminder to promote a regular daily practice.
|· Hand printed by artisans in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· Ideal weight and density
|· 76cm x 74cm x 7cm
· 2.7 kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Filled with 100% natural kapok
· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean