Our Pure Riyal range is inspired by the luminous moon energy and the traditional Riyal Ajrakh printing pattern. The restraint in colour will bring a fresh sense of calm and light to your practice and space.
This pattern was created using 1 hand-carved blocks and alzerian dye
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
- Offer a gentle opening to the chest
- Provide a moderate lift for restorative back bends and inverted postures such as Viparita Karani or happy baby (Ananda Balasana)
- Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface for meditation if a zafu is not available to you
- Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Savasana or just generally lying down on your back.
|· Hand block printed by artisans in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Handy carry handle
· Removable, washable cover
· 64cm x 30cm x 15cm
· Kapok filled approx 1.5kg Cotton filled approx 2.7kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% natural kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use 100% Australian cotton
|· Dry clean recommended for outer cover
· Inner cover spot clean