Inspired by the element of water ~ Jala
That which flows within and around us. Water can characterise change. It cleanses, nurtures and nourishes us ~ giving us life and energy whilst taking away waste.
Our Indigo Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with Indigo and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
The round zafu helps you to sit tall with relaxed hips. Based on traditional meditation cushion design, its simple shape is time-tested and perfect for new and experienced meditators alike.
- Great for meditation and for casual sitting at home
- Provides postural support to the spine during meditation and pranayama practice
- Filled with buckwheat hulls which contours to your unique body
- For leg and knee support, pair with a color coordinated zabuton
You will not want to put these away ~ a talking point and constant reminder to promote a regular daily practice.
Indigo star is made with a fine hand-carved block, natural resists, and indigo dye. Each time we print the shade is likely to change as milliseconds in the dye well will change the shade of indigo. The natural resist of the block print is seen and is part of the charm of this popular design.
To get a matching set purchasing all at once is recommended.
|· Hand block printed cover by artisans in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Ideal weight and density
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
|· 40cm diameter X 18cm
· 2.7 kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Filled with 100% Australian buckwheat hulls
· Assembled in Melbourne Australia
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle cold hand wash cold, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean