Inspired by the element of water ~ Jala
That which flows within and around us. Water can characterise change. It cleanses, nurtures and nourishes us ~ giving us life and energy whilst taking away waste.
Our Indigo Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with Indigo and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
- Round bolsters have more height to deepen back and side bends.
- Use as a chest opening tool, placing underneath behind the spine, allowing your shoulders to open up more on each side.
- Can be used during meditation if the traditional lotus pose or cross legged positions are not for you. Play with having the bolster between your legs in hero’s pose to allow for better circulation.
- Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Savasana or just generally lying down on your back.
OPTION: Add an eye pillow! Our eye pillows are made with Australian flaxseed and lightly fragranced with pure essential oils of Lavender and Bergamot. We have added an extra discount to this combination charging only $20 for the eye pillow. This is due to the eye pillow colour being several shades lighter than the oval bolster.
|· Hand printed in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 70cm x 22.5cm diameter
· Approx 1.5kg kapok filling Approx 2.7 Kg cotton filling
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% natural kapok
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean