Inspired by the element of space ~ Ākāśa
The space in which all matter and energy is contained. Ākāśa can be witnessed in stillness, holds our space and connects us to a higher consciousness. Ākāśa can be visualised as a black space and sometimes with multicoloured points of light.
Our Ākāśa range is made by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps to create this pattern with natural elements and dyes, fermented iron and resist paste in gum arabic and lime.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
- Round bolsters have more height to deepen back and side bends.
- Use as a chest opening tool, placing underneath behind the spine, allowing your shoulders to open up more on each side.
- Can be used during meditation if the traditional lotus pose or cross legged positions are not for you. Play with having the bolster between your legs in hero’s pose to allow for better circulation.
- Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Savasana or just generally lying down on your back.
· Weight: Kapok filling approx 1.5kg Cotton filling is used in times when we run out of stock and weighs 2.6-3kg