Inspired by the element of wind - Vāyu
Our inner and out space. Wind provides movement and with that we can move through life, evolve and even transform. Vayu moves through the heart and is our core consciousness. When we are are in balance our mind moves from this space of the heart
Our Wind Star range is hand block printed by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps with iron, alum, tamarix flower for base dye and gum arabic and lime powder as a resist print.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
Our zabutons are the perfect size to support your seat, legs and feet.
- This cloud like platform lifts you off the floor and provides the extra cushioning you need to maintain a comfortable seated position for longer meditations
- Use it under your zafu – or use it on it’s own
- Pair with a color coordinated zafu
You will not want to put these away ~ a talking point and constant reminder to promote a regular daily practice.
|· Hand printed by artisans in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Ideal weight and density
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
|· 76cm x 74cm x 7cm
· 2.7 kg
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Filled with 100% natural kapok
· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean