Inspired by the sacred holly plant which has been used throughout history across many continents and rituals. Used for protection, as a symbol of peace, good luck, and transformation it makes it the perfect fit for this elegant range.
Made for uplifting your space and melting into your practice with the extra layer of softness in the quilted cotton fabric.
Our zabutons are the perfect size to support your seat, legs and feet. This cloud-like platform lifts you off the floor and provides the extra cushioning you need to maintain a comfortable seated position for longer meditations, especially when using beneath a zafu (round meditation cushion).
You will not want to put these away ~ a talking point and constant reminder to promote a regular daily practice.
|· Hand block printed with Global organic standard dyes by artisans in Karnataka, India
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· 100% cotton quilted fabric
|· 76cm x 74cm x 7cm
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Filled with 100% Natural Kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use Australian Cotton
· Wash separately
· Dry clean recommended. If unavailable use mild detergent , hand wash in cold water. Dry flat out of direct sunlight.
· Inner cover spot clean