Inspired by the element of space ~ Ākāśa
The space in which all matter and energy is contained. Ākāśa can be witnessed in stillness, holds our space and connects us to a higher consciousness. Ākāśa can be visualised as a black space and sometimes with multicoloured points of light.
Our Ākāśa range is made by the amazing Sufiyan and his team in Gujarat India. Our artisans have used one block and multiple steps to create this pattern with natural elements and dyes, fermented iron and resist paste in gum arabic and lime.
Part of our Ajrakh quilted range.
- Offer a gentle opening to the chest
- Provide a moderate lift for restorative back bends and inverted postures such as Viparita Karani or happy baby (Ananda Balasana)
- Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface for meditation if a zafu is not available to you
- Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Savasana or just generally lying down on your back
Bundle and Save - save 25% off the eye pillow when purchased with your bolster.
Eye pillows are a wonderful addition to your restorative, yoga nidra, sleep meditation and savasana practice. By simply closing the eyes and blocking the light it sends a signal to the mind and body to relax.
Scented with lavender and bergamot our eye pillows are created to calm the nervous system and are great for sleeplessness too! Eye pillows are available unscented on request.
|· Hand block printed by artisans in Gujarat India
· Cover made from 100% durable cotton quilting
· Handy carry handle
· Removable, washable cover
· Approx. 64cm x 28cm x 20cm
· Approx. 1.5kg (Kapok filled), 2.7kg (Cotton filled)
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% natural kapok
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean