Oval bolsters offer a gentle opening to the chest, provide a moderate lift for restorative back bends and inverted postures such as Viparita Karani or happy baby (Ananda Balasana).
Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface for meditation if a zafu is not available to you.
Placing the bolster under the knees in lying down positions can take the pressure out of the lower back allowing for more comfort and ease in Yoga Nidra, Shavasana or just generally lying down on your back.
|· Made from 100% durable cotton
· Removable, washable cover
· Handy carry handle
· Approx. 64cm x 28cm x 20cm
· Approx. 1.5kg (Kapok filled), 2.7kg (Cotton filled)
· 100% cotton lining made in India
· Hand filled with 100% Kapok or at times when our supply chain is affected we use 100% Australian Cotton
|· Wash separately
· Outer cover gentle hand wash in cold water, line dry
· Inner cover spot clean